Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our new "mud-room" bench


We have been cleaning off our old brick patio in preparation for our new patio that is being built as I write this post.  One of the things on the old patio was a HUGE potting bench that I made 6 years ago.  It hasn't been used in the past 4 years.




So I made it into this "mudroom" bench for our garage.  



We love it.  And since this is not very duplicatable (unless you happen to have a monstrous potting bench laying around), I decided to do the rest of this post in pictures.  What I loved about this project - getting to use another shower curtain, a circular saw and a staple gun.  A very powerful staple gun that was sold at Target.  It can also shoot small nails.  I want to use it again.  The end.































Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment