Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cupcakes for all...

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!!!  Wow, 5 years.  I can't believe it.


Look how purrrrty she is.


And cheerful.















She is my sunshine.







We had a cupcake party, per Abby's request.  I made the invites and ordered the party favors.  I didn't have the energy to make crayon cupcakes.  And that is what my baby girl wanted.  I used ScribblerCrayons.  Julie (shop owner) does a GREAT job.








A couple years ago Caleb wanted a Star Wars party for his 5th party and we ordered Star War character crayons from ScribblerCrayons.  They were a big hit.  If you ever need crayon party favors...this is the place to go.  I personally love her owl crayons and suggested to Abby that we have an Owl party...Abby said "next year Mom."












We let the kids run around and play games at the pre-school gym.  It was great.







Caleb liked it too.  Games in the gym...what kid wouldn't like that?



It also helped that we had help from the grandparents.  (thanks Tim and Jeannie!!!)  And an easy baby.






It was a busy weekend...I have been working on a project, but it had to be on hold for the birthday festivities.  Did you know today is the official first day of spring?  Perfect day to celebrate one sweet girl.  Happy Birthday Abby!


No comments:

Post a Comment